Register 1 studio and 1 artist for the tour on October 20, 2018.
If registering a studio with multiple artists, first register the studio and one artist here. Then use a separate form to registration additional artists for $25 each.
Use this form to add more artists for $25 each in a registered Studio.
After registering a studio and one artist, add more artists at the same location. If registering more than 4 additional artists, use this forms multiple times with new information.
Artist receives 1 table for work and display at 57th Street Studios.
Spots are limited, so register early to secure your place in the beautiful renovated church space with opportunities to interact with more visitors and other artists.
What's different in 2018?
- We're producing a printed Tour Catalog to better promote participants with photos of each studio and information about all artist.
- We've created the Artist Gathering Space at 57th Street Studios where artists can meet tour visitors and other artists.
- Artist Registration ends in July, a month earlier than in previous years.
- A tour photographer will capture images of all studios in August for the catalog and other tour promotions.
Tour hours are 12-6pm, one hour shorter than last year. Participating studios and artists must be be available for the entire event.
What's remains the same?
- The Studio Tour remains an outstanding opportunity for Lawrenceville artists to meet and interact with visitors, educate through demonstrations, discussions and displays, and develop long-term relationships with patrons that lead to potential future sales.
Who can participate in the Studio Tour?
- All participating artists must live in or have a studio in Lawrenceville.
- Spots are limited at the Artist Gathering Space, so early registration is recommended to secure your place.
- Registration for all artists closes on Tuesday, July 31.