What's different in 2018?
- We're producing a printed Tour Catalog to better promote participants with photos of each studio and information about all artist.
- We've created the Artist Gathering Space at 57th Street Studios where artists can meet tour visitors and other artists.
- Artist Registration ends in July, a month earlier than in previous years.
- A tour photographer will capture images of all studios in August for the catalog and other tour promotions.
Tour hours are 12-6pm, one hour shorter than last year. Participating studios and artists must be be available for the entire event.
What's remains the same?
- The Studio Tour remains an outstanding opportunity for Lawrenceville artists to meet and interact with visitors, educate through demonstrations, discussions and displays, and develop long-term relationships with patrons that lead to potential future sales.
Who can participate in the Studio Tour?
- All participating artists must live in or have studios in Lawrenceville.
- Spots are limited at the Artist Gathering Space, so early registration is recommended to secure your place.
- Registration for all artists closes on Tuesday, July 31.
The Lawrenceville Artists Studio Tour is organized by neighborhood artists. The Lawrenceville Corporation serves as our fiduciary partner.